Run BKK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run BKK
Run BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER

5 posters

Go down

Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER Empty Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER

Post  ryuothochy Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:10 pm

Application [TEMPLATE]

"Karenner": Why should we take you?

eu gosto do game, sempre jogo, gosto de comunicar, jogar com as pesoas, ajudar. Gosto de pvp, e desenvolver os equipamentos do char.
I like the game, always play, I like to communicate, play with the weight, help. I like pvp, and develop the equipment of the char.

Tell us something about you:
(Legion you have been in | Reason you have left/been kicked for | Your alternative chars | anything else?)

I have a char, set in the legion stuns us, but bad because they are not very organized and not I do a lot with them istance. I think so with the game development is not pleasant.

eu tenho um char, jogo na legião stuna br, mas tenho dificuldade porque eles não são muito organizados e não cosigo fazer muitas istancias com eles. Acredito que assim o desenvolvimento com o game não é agradavel. Eu conversei com o Coringa e ele disse para eu pedir por aqui. Muito obrigado.

How long have you been playing?

Lv 55 player had before the reset of the server.

Tinha player lv 55 antes do reset do server.

How many elyos kills do you have?

<12:00:30> "Karenner": How many hours a day do u play?

Holidays and Sundays I usually play all the time. Weekday game after work about 4 hours.
Feriados e domingo eu costumo jogar todo o tempo. Dia de semana jogo depois do trabalho aproximadamente 4 horas.
Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked?

Sim. Yes.

Will you use Team Speak 3? Yes. I already use to play. eu ja uso para jogar.
(Listening is enough.)

ryuothochy

Back to top Go down

Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER Empty Re: Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER

Post  RuTh Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:51 pm

English please :p !

Back to top Go down

Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER Empty Re: Application [TEMPLATE] Karenner lv 55 RANGER

Post  Coringa Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm

its fryend mine, so i can help he teach pvp etc .. so if all ok ofc
GL

Coringa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wootage Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Cori can u ask your friend to post ap gear and stigmas so we can decide better and faster maybe
Wootage
Wootage

Back to top Go down

Post  Godshand Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:19 pm

so many coringa's friend Very Happy
yes for try

Godshand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down