Run BKK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run BKK
Run BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulgarian Sensey ^^

2 posters

Go down

Bulgarian Sensey ^^ Empty Bulgarian Sensey ^^

Post  Sensey Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey guys im 18years old and im from Bulgaria... TIME ZONE +2 .
I play with Gladiator 55lvl my nickname is Sensey(created before 2weeks, tanked BT HM with full void set [lol] ) , i also have 2twinks - Assassin Firechild and Templar Sadmakerr. The sin have pvp accessoaryes templar is full crafted orichalcum +10 cuz it have armorsmith 480 xD ...

Well my Gladi gear is <Tahabata's Spear> fused with DDG spear, <Master Blacksmith's Sword><Beshmundir Scale Shield> , <Underground Temple Helm><Debilkarim's Corundum Necklace><Debilkarim's Corundum Earrings><Debilkarim's Corundum Earrings> , <Anuhart Gladiator Breastplate>x2(atk socket and HP socket) , <Anuhart Gladiator Shoulderplates><Stormwing's Greaves><Beshmundir Gladiator Gauntlets><Miren Diamond Ring><Catastrophic Malevite Ring><Catastrophic Leather Belt>

(physical class: hp 10 379 | attack 727| crit 400(dont think its low with scroll120+food60 = 580 ;p| accuracy 2 190 | mres 1 235(im going to make magic res set.. because glads sucks vs sorcs without it Very Happy )
My ping is from ~50=200

You must take me because i have a lot experience and knowledge /i was retail player ;p / And im very ambitionz.

I was in Wipeout and i was kicked form there because i asked 1 cleric in group UT DO U HAVE SPLENDOR / reason for kick - u wrote with caps on ( LOL) / And i was in <Smash for cash> Reason i leave.. hmm cant become stronger in this legion..

I have been playing since first day on Retail ... On Im from november 2009 i think Very Happy ..Was asmo with nickname Karateboy (assassin) im playing always when have some free time , i love that game ^^ min 3-4h daily Smile I love sieges and pvp, chambers and anything with which u can make AP lol :p .. for that game is created =)

Sensey

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian Sensey ^^ Empty Re: Bulgarian Sensey ^^

Post  Nescafe Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Apply here пич http://runbkk.go-forum.net/ и ползвай шаблона Razz
Nescafe
Nescafe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum