Run BKK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run BKK
Run BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sathudara / Cleric

2 posters

Go down

Sathudara / Cleric Empty Sathudara / Cleric

Post  Sathudara Wed May 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Hey,
I'm Sathudara and here is my apply for RUN BKK!

How old are you?
I'm 18 years old.

Where are you from? Timezone?
I'm from the Netherlands, GMT +1

Whats your class / IGN?
My main is a assassin, but lately i'm on my cleric. Sathudara is my lucky-charm cleric.

What is your current gear / stigmas?
GEAR:
Stormwing:
- Chausses
- Brogans
- Handguards
- Spaulders
- Warhammer
- Wings

Beshmundir Scale shield (so far no luck for sw)
Beshmundir Cleric Hauberk
Master Noble Drenium Chainhood

STIGMA:
Since this cleric is like a week old, I don't have much greater stigma's yet:
Hand of Reincarnation I
Chain of Suffering I

What are your stats [not what manastones you have sockeled]?
(magical class: hp | mboost | maccu | mres)
HP: 9317
MBOOST: 1.936
MACCU: 1.304
MRES: 1.416

What is your ping?
mostly between 140-160 ms

Why should we take you?
I hope this is finally a legion, where people are equal. Legions like Wipeout, Anathema think they are the best legions ever. But you can think that you're nr.1 when you are nr. 1.

Tell us something about you:
(Legion you have been in | Reason you have left/been kicked for | Your alternative chars | anything else?)
Well, where to start. My Cleric 'Sathudara' has been in multiple legions: Anathema, Wipeout, DATU, Kinds etc. My reasons of leaving are simple: Anathema and Wipeout BG's thought that I was their dog. They accused from doing things I never did, so i decided to leave. The other legions I left were dying or already dead. In DATU, wich is a new upcomming legion, I was a centurion. But thanks to many ninja's in the legion, I left. If the BG had to kick all of the ninja's, the legion would be dead.

I got a total of 8 characters, all of them L55. Glad, Sin, Clerc, Chant, Temp, Sorc, Range, SM. All of the characters are split on 2 different accounts. All characters have fabled weapons, [Expert Noble] My Assassin, wich has full Stormwing, was my first character.

How long have you been playing?
I have been playing for about 2 years now. I've been out for a while, and came back after, better than ever Smile

How many elyos kills do you have?
I got an Eyos killcount of around 80.

How many hours a day do u play?
I try to play as much as possible! Addiction?? NAHH! Every day atleast 3-4 hours.

Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked?
I've been to many sieges (wich were not allways succesfull), and came and will come
everytime people need me. Well, when I'm on ofcourse Cool

Will you use Team Speak 3?
(Listening is enough.)
I rather don't use it, since I'm sitting in the same room as my parents. I don't want to bother them speaking english into the microphone haha! But, if it is really neccesary, I'm willing to talk back. Listen is always possible trough my headphone.

This was my application, I hope you enjoyed reading it. Waiting for responses!

Many greetings,

- Sathudara -

Sathudara

Back to top Go down

Sathudara / Cleric Empty Re: Sathudara / Cleric

Post  Nescafe Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:00 pm

This forum is our old forum, please re-apply --> http://runbkk.go-forum.net/ Sathudara / Cleric Icon_smile
Nescafe
Nescafe

Back to top Go down