Run BKK

New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Go down

New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Megabot on Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:41 am

Name IG: Megabot
Class:Templar
Lvl:55
Age:26
Country:Romania
GMT:+2
Previous legions:none till now
Items:Sw sword+shield,the rest gold crafted+lut accesoryes+first2 abys stigmas
Stats:about 12k,and about 17k with buffs!--->>Full ATK
"Why i wanna join RunBKK?" : I`m active,cose i didnt play since a long time ago,and wanna start again.Was playin on Siel before wipe;and now with new stuffs in game and with a big legion who wanna play as a team i think will be cool.I think i said enough.have fun
avatar
Megabot

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : Space Of Destiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Godshand on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

templer!
yes from me. wait for others.

Godshand

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Nescafe on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Megabot wrote:Name IG: Megabot
Class:Templar
Lvl:55
Age:26
Country:Romania
GMT:+2
Previous legions:none till now
Items:Sw sword+shield,the rest gold crafted+lut accesoryes+first2 abys stigmas
Stats:about 12k,and about 17k with buffs!--->>Full ATK
"Why i wanna join RunBKK?" : I`m active,cose i didnt play since a long time ago,and wanna start again.Was playin on Siel before wipe;and now with new stuffs in game and with a big legion who wanna play as a team i think will be cool.I think i said enough.have fun

pls use this template:

How old are you?


Where are you from? Timezone?


Whats your class / IGN?


What is your current gear / stigmas?


What are your stats [not what manastones you have sockeled]?
(magical class: hp | mboost | maccu | mres)
(physical class: hp | attack | crit | accuracy | mres)


What is your ping?


Why should we take you?


Tell us something about you:
(Legion you have been in | Reason you have left/been kicked for | Your alternative chars | anything else?)


How long have you been playing?


How many elyos kills do you have?


How many hours a day do u play?




Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked?

Will you use Team Speak 3?
(Listening is enough.)
avatar
Nescafe

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Megabot on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:52 pm

I think my apply have the things that is important to know.
But for u ness i will tell that 1 agree the rulles and i want to participate at legion stuffs
I was playn on sorc before-bogus,but deleted long time ago when i stoped aion
avatar
Megabot

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : Space Of Destiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Saint on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:43 pm

I have to agree with nescafe.your aplication isnt proper,so im gonna pass here
avatar
Saint

Posts : 251
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 30
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Megabot on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:01 am

That`s it,i`m not a forums guy.
So i understand as a last answer for joining in legion is NO?
avatar
Megabot

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : Space Of Destiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Nescafe on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:28 am

Megabot wrote:That`s it,i`m not a forums guy.
So i understand as a last answer for joining in legion is NO?

Dude, we recruit by our forum's templare. If you did not do it we can't vote. You choose Exclamation
avatar
Nescafe

Posts : 323
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 24
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Godshand on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:32 am

declined

Godshand

Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-07-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Megabot on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 am

Godshand wrote:declined

Ty,have fun
avatar
Megabot

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-10-06
Location : Space Of Destiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Application!Report it pls with yes or no!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum