Run BKK

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run BKK
Run BKK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maurie Cleric Apply

5 posters

Go down

Maurie Cleric Apply Empty Maurie Cleric Apply

Post  Maurie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:28 am

I see that u miss this part from the application*
Genre
Female Very Happy

How old are you?
18 Smile

Where are you from? Timezone?
Panama - Panama City - GMT-5

Whats your class / IGN?
Cleric Very Happy You can call me Mau n_n

What is your current gear / stigmas?
Okey here we go D: PVE gears for siegue,AP instance <Dragon Deity General's Hauberk>,<Beshmundir Cleric Chausses>,<Stormwing's Spaulders>,<Stormwing's Handguards>,<Malika's Brogans>,<Stormwing's Warhammer>,<Beshmundir Shield>,<Dragon Deity General's Staff>,<Debilkarim's Staff>,<Elder's Tears>,<Kingspin's Turquoise Ring>,<Flarestorm's Sash>,<Vorpal Turquoise Earrings>,<Debilkarim's Turquoise Earrings>,<Debilkarim's Turquoise Necklace>,<Dragon Deity General's Bandana>,<Storm Wings>* PVP parts <Archon Tribunus's Brogans> * just have one lol! But am working on that xD!*.Stigmas Flash of recovery VI,Splendor of Purification I,Splendor of Recovery III,Grace of Empyrean lord I,Earth's Wrath I*coz V is almost the same stuff lol*,Sage's Wisdom,Chain of Suffering I,Hand of Reincarnation,Summon Noble Energy I,Enfeebling Burst I,Call Lightning I.* Am thinking of using Blindlight,Have Summon healing servant to in warehouse ofc*

What are your stats [not what manastones you have sockeled]?
hp 8,668
mboost 1,270
maccu 1,341
mres 1.804

What is your ping?
190-250max.

Why should we take you?
Hmm o-ó! don't know how to answer that but humm,But am a good Friend am social to =D,like to pvp a lot and duel to! *I love dueling e_e if i lose,i would never give up Till I win at least one!*,love Siege a lot do fortress helping other etc etc.

Tell us something about you:
(Legion you have been in | Reason you have left/been kicked for | Your alternative chars | anything else?)
Well My first legion was Demencia,i leave coz i wanted to be alone and I wanted to be like forever alone time? XD,then cant remember the other one.. hmm but after wipe i join BlackStripes Lovely legion evar!!! Then again all leave coz they have to work hmm life stuff? *what a shame i miss em a lot*,Then i was in a legion cant remember the name again but i was all alone there D: nobody log in or do anything =( I was doing siege alone,n bt just for fun,and trying pvping alone but always get violate by zergs T_T,i doing ap fortres with random people to e_e!emmm anything else? well for some strange reason am getting lots of DC oO Am not the only one thought but pss hate it *I Think that u should know that*.* Oh and i love to use Smiley faces just like ewe,owo,e-e,oO etc etc just in case u ask what is ewe? its just a face that i like to write always dunno why XD I just like em e_e!

How long have you been playing?
Well like 1 year am 5-6months?

How many elyos kills do you have?
66..... I know i dont have many...but... In My defense!!!! They always steal my pray T_T! When am killing em someone come n do the last hit am like RAWR WHYYY D:<!!! Evil or Very Mad but pss mostly coz am in group n healing n... e_e when am trying to kill one pss u know i put em debuffs etc etc get all exited n then someone give em the final blow xD!

How many hours a day do u play?

Well lots? mostly in nights Am a vampire e_e! I have lots of time right now *looking for job so!Enjoying the last months of vacations?

Will you come to sieges and other events when you are asked?
Ofc I will,I'am the Dream personal Cleric For anyone *3* Am proh Cleric ;D! my heals r tha best onesh!! D:<!
Will you use Team Speak 3?
Sure Sure I will,but I don't like mean teasing or Sexual harassment! >w> I will bite if you do D:< but am a little bit shy with my english but i understand it 110%! speaking sure i can but just give me time to get used to you guys! just like a shy puppy ;$. silent
(Listening is enough.)*I will only listen,in the beginning then i will slowly speak little by little e_é!

Last edited by Maurie on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Words Missing!)
Maurie
Maurie

Back to top Go down

Maurie Cleric Apply Empty Re: Maurie Cleric Apply

Post  Godshand Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 pm

nice aply and nice pic. ^^
yes from me.

Godshand

Back to top Go down

Post  Saint Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Godshand is horny Very Happy yes from me Smile we need chicks,especially pvp ones Very Happy
Saint
Saint

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinius Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:25 pm

yes for me ,i always liked clerics Very Happy ....hmmm we have a perv leader :d
Tinius
Tinius

Back to top Go down

Post  Nescafe Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:49 am

MMORPG guys everytime need some women. But when they are nice players and good pvp I cant say no. So ofc yes. pm to any from the horny guys here for invite Very Happy
Nescafe
Nescafe

Back to top Go down

Post  Maurie Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Wow xD! okey as soon I connect,I will whisper to any of you guys n_n!
Maurie
Maurie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down